Chillin' Chia Pudding
Need a breakfast that gives you more time in the morning? Here it is - a satisfying cup full of protein and antioxidants that the whole family can enjoy. Who knows, you might even want to same some for later ; )
What you need:
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Beviva Purple Sweet Potato Powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Fruits of choice (kiwi, berries, peaches)
- Toppings of choice (cinnamon, shredded coconut, cocao nibs)
How to make it:
- In a small cup, mix ingredients well.
- Refridge for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Remove from fridge when ready to eat and add toppings.
Happy snacking on the hop!