Chips & Dip "Tzatziki" Style
Dip into this plant based and dairy free dip recipe to go with your crunchy sweet potato chips. All you need is cucumber, coconut yogurt, lemon and salt. Then get ready to enjoy a healthy and guilt free snack on the hop!
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup of coconut yogurt
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Optional pepper and dill to taste
- 1 bag of Beviva Sweet Potato Chips
How to make it:
- Peel your cucumber and grate it into fine small pieces.
- Add it into a fabric napkin and squeeze all the excess water from the cucumbers.
- Next, add the dry cucumber to a bowl and combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Dip your chips into this creamy and refreshing dip to surprise your family or guests this summer!