Chocolate Hop 'n Bark
Feel like a sweet treat that's plant based and dairy free? Get creative with this easy and tasty dessert or snack to throw in all your favorite ingredients. Then get ready to enjoy a healthy and guilt free snack on the hop!
What you need:
- 1 cup of dark vegan chocolate
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp of dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp of Beviva PURPO Sweet Potato Granola
- 2 tbsp edible rose petals
How to make it:
- Start by melting the chocolate in a pot or in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and melt for 30 more seconds.
- Then place the melted chocolate onto a sheet of wax paper. Be sure the leave room in your fridge for the size you are making.
- While the chocolate is still melted, quickly add each of the toppings evenly.
- Quickly place the sheet of chocolate in the fridge for 25 minutes or until solid.
Then comes the fun part - crack the chocolate into pieces for a super fun snack!
Happy snacking on the hop!