Purple Sweet Potato Pancakes
Start your day with PURPOse with these fluffy and colorful pancakes made with Beviva's Purple Sweet Potato Powder. 100% natural superfood coloring that's as great for your eyes as they are for your gut. Add some chocolate chips or flavor of your choice, and your mind & body are ready to get hopping!
What you need:Pancakes:
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 egg or flaxseed egg
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp Beviva Purple Sweet Potato Powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp Beviva Purple Sweet Potato Powder
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
How to make it:
- Add all Pancake ingredients into a medium sized bowl. Hand mix gently, letting the texture remain slightly clumpy.
- Heat skillet or pan to medium temperature and add oil as needed. Find the right spoon size to pour the right amount of batter for same sized pancakes. Flip carefully once a few bubbles begin to appear.
- Once both sides are golden, remove from heat and serve on a plate.
- For the topping, mix the ingredients together and pour onto pancakes as desired. Decorate with fruits of choice for a purpolicious stack!
Happy snacking on the hop!