PURPO Yogurt Bark Recipe
Here's a delicious snack recipe we've been loving lately.
A cool and colorful treat for any occasion!
- Coconut milk yogurt (or any type of yogurt that you like)
- 1 pouch of Beviva Granola
- Mixed berries of your choice
- Vegan chocolate or chocolate chips (for fun blue, use white chocolate and blue food coloring)
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with parchment paper
- On the side, melt chocolate chips in a pot and keep warm before using for the drizzle (food coloring optional)
- Pour yogurt into the pan and spread it out evenly
- Top with mixed berries and granola, then drizzle with the chocolate
- Freeze for about 4 hours or until it is solid
- Break into small pieces to enjoy!
- Store the small pieces into an airtight container.
- To take them on the go, bring a spoon too and enjoy as both a bark or icy cold yogurt treat!
Have a cool & PURPOseful summer!
Grab PURPO Sweet Potato Granola Here